B2B-Solutions – a team of practicing certified professionals with over ten years experience in information security
First of all we focus on advanced threat prevention and also have unique expertise in natural language processing solutions
Information Security System Integration
- target attack detection and response
- data loss prevention
- privileged access management
- wired and wireless vulnerability assessment
- security information and event management
- network access control
- natural language processing
- face recognition and video analytics
Professional Services and Education
- information systems security assessment
- wired and wireless penetration testing
- awareness and phishing security
- forensics and implicit dependencies
- security processes development
Software and Workflow Development
- development acceleration
- document management integration
- workflow development
- intranet portal development
Vectra is the world leader in applying artificial intelligence to detect and respond to cyberattacks in cloud, data center and enterprise infrastructures in real time, while empowering security analysts to perform conclusive incident investigations and AI-assisted threat hunting.
Comprehensive cyberattack detection and response is mandatory in today’s hostile data environments, and the stakes have never been higher. No other company comes close to Vectra in proactively hunting down cyberattackers and reducing business risk.
Immunity was founded in 2002 and was immediately noticed for its breakthrough technologies and industry-recognized team. Immunity has since evolved into a global leader in the assessment and penetration testing space. Immunity is known for its aggressive and real-world approach to assessments. Immunity has grown its unique technology offerings and consulting services based on ever evolving customer demand.
A simple and speedy way to accelerate builds, compilations, and development processes:
- Reduce Visual Studio Code Build Time By Up to 90 %
- Accelerate Make-Based Code and Data Builds Achieving Up to 30x Faster Processing
- Dramatically Accelerate Game Development for Consoles and Game Engines
- Shorten Development Lifecycle By Minutes, Hours, and Even Days
- Achieve HPC-level processing at a fraction of the cost
A European leader in digital infrastructure security and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus CyberSecurity.
- Protection for industrial and IT networks (Stormshield Network Security)
- Protection for servers and workstations (Stormshield Endpoint Security)
- Protection for data (Stormshield Data Security)
These trusted, cutting-edge solutions are certified at the highest level in Europe (EU RESTRICTED, NATO, ANSSI EAL3+/EAL4+)
Rosoka Software is an industry leader of text analytics solutions. The company is focused on helping organizations to automatically identify the important entities in unstructured text, such as people and places, as well as, where they are located, while conveying the sentiment and intent of what is being written in multiple languages.
Rosoka is committed to bringing the most value to organizations by providing the widest range of capabilities of any text analytics software on the market in one integrated solution.
Point Duty is an Australian ICT company operating since 2004. Point Duty has developed a range of software products with a focus on unstructured data collection, data enrichment and integration, creating the data solutions our customers need for any investigation or intelligence production. The Point Duty product range encompasses solutions for all organisation sizes that include; threat analysis, social media analysis, document and web data extraction, geospatial and visual data display.
Point Duty products are integrated with IBM i2 ANB and Rosoka Series.
Secure communication for you and your clients
Encrypted multi-platform communication mobile-mobile, PC-mobile and PC-PC
Encrypted messaging, attachments, voice mails and VoIP calls
Flexible & professional support before, during & after the installation
Secure & automated distribution of public keys. No need for digital certificates
Messages are not kept on the server for longer than is necessary for the platform to function